Tech Skill Initiatives
0800 663 72
Have an event to list?
Contact us with the details
Events - business.govt.nz
21.11.2017 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Inland Revenue Office, Endeavour Room, Level 1, 306 Cameron Road, Tauranga
NZ Business Calendar
Region: Bay of Plenty
Attendance type: In person
Free event: Yes
Organisation: Inland Revenue
This workshop is a hands-on interactive session where you will learn how to:
- complete a mock monthly wage summary for two employees
- calculate PAYE and other deductions, and
- file your employer monthly returns online.
- It is ideal for sole traders, partnerships and other small businesses.
This workshop will cover:
- who is an employer
- our online services and business tools
- deductions and allowances
- record keeping requirements
- completing monthly wage records
- completing mock employer monthly schedule and deduction forms.
Bookings are essential due to limited room capacity.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat or ask for more information.
When you book this workshop please include your:
- contact telephone number, and
- business IRD number.